AVT.ca’s mobile cart solutions offer a fully customizable, tailored solution to fit the needs of your space, environment, and workflow. The goal with these mobile solutions is to replicate the experience of a meeting room, lecture hall or small venue while maintaining simplicity, flexibility, and an intuitive user experience.
This specific solution includes:
- Dual Panasonic PTZ cameras with pan-tilt-zoom control.
- Dual LG 49” displays; one to show content the other to show remote participants such as work colleagues or students.
- Built-in loudspeaker with power amplifier.
- Custom input plates for easy connections to external devices.
- Shure wireless microphone system and QSC audio processor.
- Built-in mini PC running Microsoft Teams that can use the PTZ cameras and wireless microphones in a video call.
- Epiphan all-in-one live video production system; including live streaming.
- Crestron control system with a 10” touch panel for system use.
These solutions can include a native Microsoft Teams or Zoom Rooms experience while also allowing users to connect their own devices (BYOD) to collaborate on any other conferencing platform. See AVT.ca’s product demo of the Crestron Flex platform here to learn more about how BYOD works with these solutions.
AVT.ca is a full-service AV integrator that offers mobile AV cart solutions and much more. Contact AVT.ca for more information and request a quote for a mobile cart solution today!